• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV Charging System - Re-written

rmesgt

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Attempting to understand my CUCV charging system, I checked the sticky notes for what had been previously posted. I found an article by Gary Wearley that discussed the charging system in detail. Unfortunately, the article was a scanned document from a publication, meaning that for me with my old & tired eyes, it was extremely hard to read. In an effort to understand it, I decided to re-write the article and save it as a PDF. This way, I could read it beginning to end without having to try to decipher what it is I am trying to read. I have attached a copy of this re-written document to this message. I hope I have it re-written word for word. Please let me know if you find any errors and I will fix it right away.

Attachments

Sharecropper

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Attempting to understand my CUCV charging system, I checked the sticky notes for what had been previously posted. I found an article by Gary Wearley that discussed the charging system in detail. Unfortunately, the article was a scanned document from a publication, meaning that for me with my old & tired eyes, it was extremely hard to read. In an effort to understand it, I decided to re-write the article and save it as a PDF. This way, I could read it beginning to end without having to try to decipher what it is I am trying to read. I have attached a copy of this re-written document to this message. I hope I have it re-written word for word. Please let me know if you find any errors and I will fix it right away.
Outstanding again! Thanks!