• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV Electric.com - Out of Business? On Vacation?? Non Responsive? Or...??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Commander5993

Steel Soldiers Supporter
CUCV Electric.com

Hey All,
Just thought I would ask if anyone knows if anything is up with CUCVELECTRIC.com?

I placed a $289.55 order on april 29th, didn't hear from them all week. So this past sunday I sent them an email to their "sales" email address just trying to check up on my order, see it had shipped, or if it was held up, or ....?

Didn't hear anything monday or this morning, so I sent another email this afternoon to both email address posted on their website "contact" page, so far still no response.

I need this stuff as soon as possible as my truck is down until I get my order, and I have to go pick up a trailer here in the next week or so.

If I don't hear from them tomorrow, I'm thinking about going through paypal to get my money back and trying elsewhere.

Thanks All for any info!

----------------

Update:
Looks like all is resolved as John Posted further down below! :)
Just received the new shipment tracking info via email.
Thanks Again John/1stSarge!

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
A look at his profiles shows, Last Activity: 05-05-2012 09:22

I left a voice mail for him.

mikev

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Check eBay - search "CUCV" and you will find their store there as well. You may have luck reaching them via eBay's "Question for Seller"...

82ABNMP

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cucv

John's is a stand up guy and he must have a reason the shipping is slow. I also placed and order over a week ago and have not received the order. But I do know that it will come...

David

Commander5993

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks Guys for the help!
The only thing I had was their website, I found the address when reading some threads on here.

My first time ordering from them. Glad to hear they are a reputable company. I know sometime things come up, or something happens. No big deal.

As long as I can get my order sometime, I'm happy :)

Last edited:

1stSarge

Warrens shipment is now apparently one of five missing shipments. Some of the tracking info is strange, some of it is not there at all. In any case, when the first of these came to light, I discussed this with USPS and my local branches.

Based on the recommendations, I have put in claims on some, and just sent duplicate orders, as claims sometimes take a long time to resolve themselves.

I don’t want this to be a bash against USPS as they have performed very well for us, I have had items get lost before, but I have never once had an item STAY lost.

In Warrens case, he did email me, but I did not see it until this evening. Barring any response form him I will most likely send a duplicate order in the morning.

David -- I saw yours come though but I held off because I need to talk to you first, can you give me a call in the morning if you get a chance?

Eric -- I always wondered why you didn’t see vendors on here more often when I first became involved with SS, and now I know, make time for that, and something else does not get done. I so truly miss it.

Commander5993

Steel Soldiers Supporter
John from CUCVElectric.com just emailed me. Seems they have had some technical problems with their internet for the past couple of days. So that's why he hadn't gotten my emails.

And apparently the post office has lost my order, and a couple other peoples, that he shipped this week.
Which that doesn't surprise me, the post office lost my mail/shippments (among doing many other things) of mine that I have sent before too.
One time I took an important time sensitive (by post mark) envelop to the post office to pay by metered mail instead of stamps to be sure it went out. They weighted it, I paid, they printed the postage on the envelop, I left the post office.

3 days later I got the envelop back in my mailbox with a note stating that there was not enough postage :shock:

Anyway, John is going to file a claim and send out another order. So I should get it in a couple days :mrgreen:

Thanks Everyone for your help in contacting him to get this sorted out! [thumbzup][thumbzup][thumbzup]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks