• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV Electric? What is up with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered $145 worth of parts from CUCV Electric on Feb 18th after hearing about them on this board.
My M1009 is down, and I wanted to get it back on the road.
My payment went through and then it was crickets after that.
No response to email and their phone answering machine box is full.......

Looking for thoughts or feedback from anyone who might have some advice....

thanks

Dave Fortier

No......unfortunately I was not aware they had closed their operation down without notifying me or refunding my money.
They never answered my email.
I was hoping this was not the case.....perhaps if you hadn't closed all the threads I would have had a chance to read about
what was going on.

thanks

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Perhaps if you had just looked at the bottom of your post when you typed the title you would have seen the links to 5 other threads. Try it, they are still there.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The threads are still there. When you inserted a title for this thread the system should have given you a box with simular titles.

There are 5 simular threads listed at the bottom of this page.

When a thread is closed, it just stops additional postings, it doesn't stop anyone from searching or reading.

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It is not the responsibility of this website, to inform anyone of any business issues.

We do our best, I guess we failed you though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks