• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV Electric

ssdvc

Didn't know where to post this. I saw that there may be signs of that web site coming back to life. Will they be coming back on line any time soon?

Thanks.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Actually, I did receive some mail from John recently.

We''ll see what comes.

royalflush55

Steel Soldiers Supporter
On my favorites list CUCV Electric has shown "Stand By...Site updating" for some time. That looks better than not available anymore or check address!

ssdvc

Yeah, I have a few things I need and would really like to get them from John, but not at the expense of his well being. I hope all his health issues are fixed or under control and I can hold out on the parts need for a while longer.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What good is that thread if its closed there can be no updates it is useless.
It's only useless if you can't read. There is quite a bit of info there. Just because you can't post there doesn't mean there is no info. Trust me, we have the technology to add info and open it up if need be.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
By the moderators unlocking it and posting new info.

We we update locked threads all the time.

On any thread you can always contact a moderator.

IdahoPlowboy

It's only useless if you can't read. There is quite a bit of info there. Just because you can't post there doesn't mean there is no info. Trust me, we have the technology to add info and open it up if need be.
Thanks for being a condescending! Yes I can read but I would like to know more than just locking the thread because you say so.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's all the info we have. If you have more, please let us know so that it can be shared. It is locked so folks don't have to read through 50 pages of useless banter to find the facts. I'll unlock it right this second if you have credible into to add. If all you want to do is post an opinion then there is no need to unlock it. Not meant to be condescending, just pointing out that the info you say is worthless, is there for folks to read. Adding stuff to it that is not credible, now that's worthless.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks