• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV fail (I really hope this isn't a member's!)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The seller says it's in close to new condition. Should be worth the money if it has the new "Power Buster" that he claims.

ABN173

I like the title: 1986 Chevrolet Blazer K5 HUMVEE

rofl

Description Quote: "This is an original HUMVEE!!.....very strong built, ready for any roads and terrains....."

WoW Really dude really????? A CUCV was not ever a HMMWV!!!!!

Last edited:

KsM715

Sold as is where is, but guarantied not to have any defects? WTF!:roll:

Ive always said some people should not be alowed to breed.

blzrgb

:cookoo:What is a power buster ? I'd like to call this guy and ask a bunch of stupid question just to see how he'd answer them.

jw4x4

Wow! I could have gotten THAT much for the 1009 I sold? I guess I should have held out!! This seller would not know a HUMVEE from a bumble bee.:lol:

niferous

No power buster = worthless CUCV.

I guess it is actually a High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle......

After all it is highly mobile and can fill a lot of purposes with its multiple (bald) wheels...... :roll:

91W350

:roll::roll:Come on Guys... its not that bad... he has upgraded it with a chrome tailgate latch, mirrors and a console! :roll::roll: I am surprised we are not having a bidding war for this highly detailed machine.

Crackerjax

good gravy son your supposed to eat fruit loops not smoke them...

its the OG HMMWV its way awesome with its bad to the bone racing slicks and its aftermarket go fast floor mats...all it needs now is a 3 foot spoiler stolen from a honda civic and some 22 inch spinners.... I love the fresh paint cant wait to pick my girl in this thing and hit the trail...(I hope shes good at pushing trucks)