• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV fuel filter part number

rdragoo

Does anyone have a napa or civ part number for the M1008 fuel filter. I want to change it when I fix this fuel pressure switch problem.
thanks to the group!

devilman96

Randy I am sure that someone here can help...

Guys... Those of you whom have these PN's for the common stuff PLEASE list them on the parts cross section so that we may all have access to them. My thinking here is simple... The more we put into the site the more we get out of the site!!!

rdragoo

I found it. the cucv takes a NAPA FIL3136 fuel filter. I'll try to put this in the parts cross section.

Commander5993

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know this is an old thread, but I wanted make a note about the above post, as people still read this thread when searching.

The AC Delco Number that Blake listed - TP1006 - is a spin on type filter... This is not the stock filter for the CUCV. It may be one of the filters that people are using for the spin-on upgrade, I'm not sure.

The stock CUCV Fuel Filter #'s are:
Napa Fuel Filter # FIL3136 - Like rdragoo said above,
or Hastings Fuel Filter # HHT-FF855
And possibly a few other brands

ryan77

There all made by the same company! Go to Autozone or Oreillys. Napa wants a arm and a leg!!