• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV II and LSSV ?

reaper556

Why do these not really seem to crop up for sale? Is it because they are still too new?, not that many ever made unlike the original CUCV or just a legality problem?

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
80,000+ on the original Chevy CUCVs.

I have heard that less that 1000 CUCV-IIs where built. No idea on how few LSSVs there are.

And you can see Stonepicker has most of them :mrgreen:

Last edited:

Gunner USN

80,000+ on the original Chevy CUCVs.

I have heard that less that 1000 CUCV-IIs where built. No idea on how few LSSVs there are.

And you can see Stonepicker has most of them :mrgreen:
800 CUCV IIs (most of these went to the USAF), were made by GM for the US. 3000 in total made sent/sold to allies. 6 different variations, I got a Type A (Tahoe) model from Evil Dr. Porkchop!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commercial_Utility_Cargo_Vehicle (thankyou Warthog)

http://www.military-today.com/trucks/cucv_2.htm

Last edited:

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
800 CUCV IIs (most of these went to the USAF), were made by GM for the US. 3600 in total made sent/sold to allies (ref - www.Wikipedia.com). 6 different variations, I got a type a model form Evil Dr. Porkchop!
Wow 800? Then where are all of them? Those that have come out on GL/GP can be counted on hands and feet.

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd absolutely LOVE to have a crew cab CUCV II or LSSV. They are on the top of my OD dream daily driver list!! :drool:

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lucky in one sense, Warthog, but at the moment I don't have $26K lying around. :-( I can't complain, though. I drive an M1009 almost every day. My olive drab 1930 Ford Model A Town Sedan sits next to my wife's 1960 M422 Mighty Mite in the garage. :mrgreen:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks