• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV in a new video games

Ordak

Just wanted to give you guys who don't play video games much a chance to see that the CUCV has been utilized in 2 games that I know of. It is pretty interesting to see them incorporate it into the game. The first picture is from "Gold Rush The Game" and the second one is from "H1Z1: King of the Kill" and/or "H1Z1: Just Survive". I will say in both they are missing the iconic brush guard.

This one looks for "realistic" in keeping most things true to cucv styling.

Although it looks like a m1009 with a top off due to its short wheel base, it still appears similar to a cucv.

Ordak

H1Z1 and Gold Rush: The Game are PC for sure not sure if they are for Xbox and Playstation. I never knew there was one for spintires, so i will have to download it now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks