• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

cucv light help?

MuleMac01

Military vehicle collector
Steel Soldiers Supporter
hi guys i thought it was time to replace all my lights with brand new lights front and back but the thing is when i try the brights the driver side comes on and the pasagner does't . both work without the brights on.. i duno...

the other thing is the driver side runing lights for the blinkers doest work anymore is there soming i'm missing?? i have all the right bulbs maybe a fuse?? if so can you tell me where are all of the fuse boxes ?? i found the driver side in the cab under the dash bord any others??:lost:

Last edited:

Ken_86gt

If the lights used to work before you changed the bulbs, you probably have a bad connection or ground. Now for your brights, it could just be a bad bulb- or bad connection. The sockets that connect to the bulbs are 25 years old and prone to corrosion. Turn your lights on and wiggle each bulb/connector with the power on and your likely to see them flicker on and off, and you will probably find the one causing your problem.