• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV M1028A2 5.9L Cummins install

cjtroutt

CW2 26 BDE HHC S6
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The lssv is here and post photos of it soon.
working on M1038 tuched up and.
M1009 been bumper to bumper restore USMC Style in to CARC 686 Tan this old thing is a frame Off Resto. [thumbzup]

m880 unimog

hey CJT -clean tidy looking build,i bet that rig rides sweet with the hummin cummins in there-really nice job.,was there a build thread on this ? i have been away a while- built in 9 days ! thats hauling.:D

Bowebble

I know i'm late to the party, but very nice work. How hard was the swap and how much time/money was put into making it a reality? Just curious because I'm thinking of doing something very similar.

lonewolf90

I know this is old but what did you use for motor mounts. Thinking on doing this or just getting the 6.5 optimzer. About the same cost I'm thinking for either of them

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks