• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV New Paint, what do ya think??

HOGGIN84

Topper

Well I won the truck in December of last year. Waited 60 some odd days for the privilege to give my money over and gain possession. Now another almost 70 days and still no title, but I am able to work on the trunk and Utah DMV is understanding with their 30 day temporary tags.
Well this is the result of my time with the truck. I am very happy with the truck and have really enjoyed getting the truck to what I want.
This forum has been a great resource and I could not have come this far without Steel Soldiers.
Thanks to all and the addiction goes on, should have my EUC back on the M105A2 next week.....
What kind/brand of topper is that on your truck???

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks