• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV on eBay, located in Newark, DE

Mike_Pop

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/85-C...ategoryZ6763QQihZ001QQitemZ110124935372QQrdZ1

If any of you are interested in purchasing this CUCV, the pictures make it look better than it actually is. This thing is a total rust bucket and looks like it was used on the beach all of it's life. On the driver side, there are signs of old lettering: HARBOR DEVELOPMENT. The driver side floor has a hole in it bigger than Fred Flintstone's feet. The engine runs but needs some electrical work. This truck is definitely a project. The body is not worth keeping.

Just my 2 pennies since I bid on this last time it was around and won the auction. It was not what was stated so I bailed. Also, the seller is a wheeler dealer and I didn't get a good vibe from him.

Looks like a replacement tailgate on it. Either the dash was repainted too, or it's an original issue white paint job, which would make me think Air Force.

Not worth the buyout he's asking, but $800 for the engine and transmission ain't bad if they're in good shape, IMO.

Mike_Pop

It's definitely an original issue paint. I didn't see any green anywhere. Also, the white Blazers came with standard blue interior.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks