• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV owners in southern CA

True Knight

I am a member of a club called The Associated Blazers of California. It started in 1972 for owners of the famous Chevy Blazer who wanted to go out and have fun off the beaten path. The club nearly died about 2 years ago, but now is starting to grow again with some new members (including me).

That being said, we are looking for more new members! We are based out of Norwalk, CA and the club is open to anyone with a Chevy 4x4, but I have a personal agenda to get some members with older Chevy Blazers and trucks. It would be great to have some more CUCV's in the club, especially M1009's! If anyone is interested please let me know. We are planning to go to Superstition Mountain OHV area May 27-30th and we would be happy to have some more new members/ guests join us!

Attachments

Last edited:

Mohawk Dave

Hey Brother,

I'm interested. I live near Redlands, so I'm not too far. I can't make this trip b/c I'll be in Iowa. But I'm down for future trips.

-Dave

True Knight

Hey Brother,

I'm interested. I live near Redlands, so I'm not too far. I can't make this trip b/c I'll be in Iowa. But I'm down for future trips.

-Dave
I'm in the OC.
Outstanding! I'll post the info for the next meeting we have. Should be after this trip, so around the beginning of next month. The club has a Facebook page too.there is also another trip to Red Mountain planned for July 22-24th. We go out on a big run just outside of Baker CA with another club in October, there is truck and toy races, a night poker run, and other contests. It was a ton of fun!

caladin

I live near Redlands to.. probaly close to Mohawk Dave. Once I get my truck running on all fours I would be down for some adventure!

True Knight

Outstanding! For all of you redlands area guys, it seems like everywhere we go is out in that direction. I'll keep info on trips posted.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks