• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV pigtail/boot for glow plug temp sensor wire

1x1_Speed_Craig

My connector popped off my temp sensor (located at the driver-side rear of the block), and heat from the engine melted part of the rubber boot around the spade connector. If anyone is parting out a CUCV, and wants to sell this boot/connector and around 12" of wiring pigtail, I'm interested.

Thanks,
Craig

79Vette

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have manual glow plugs and am never going back to the stock controller.

I'm travelling until 6/10/24, but if you don't find anything by then PM me. My m1009 probably has this connector still and I'll chop it off and send it to you for the cost of shipping. I'm not sure what condition it's in but I can send pics when I'm back home and you can decide if it'll work for you.

1x1_Speed_Craig

I just did a 6.0 LQ9 engine swap and don’t need mine. If things w/ @79Vette don’t work out let me know. Same offer he made on just cover shipping.
Thank you, gentlemen, for the generosity...unexpected, and much appreciated. @79Vette is still traveling. I'll happily bite, UNIMOG-GUY (and I'll send some extra $$$ for the pigtail itself).

Edit: Apparently, I can't send PMs through the site (boo!). Would you mind giving me a call or shooting me a text at the number below?

Thanks,
Craig

Last edited:

1x1_Speed_Craig

Thank you, gentlemen, for the generosity...unexpected, and much appreciated. @79Vette is still traveling. I'll happily bite, UNIMOG-GUY (and I'll send some extra $$$ for the pigtail itself).

Edit: Apparently, I can't send PMs through the site (boo!). Would you mind giving me a call or shooting me a text at the number below?

Thanks,
Craig
@79Vette and @UNIMOG-GUY...give me a shout when it's convenient, if you would. Thanks!