• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV run on bio-diesel? CUCV vs Deuce questions..

hotbox

I run straight WVO in all my trucks until it gets cold. Then I cut it 70/30 with diesel. I run it in my Deuce, CUCV, 1988 International 1600, 1998 Izuzu cabover turbo diesel. I have built a small refinery and filling station in my shop. I filter heat and spin the wvo down to 5 microns. It is a little work and a little messy, but well worth the savings. Haven't been to a gas station in years. Do your homework before filling your tank with wvo. It has to be very clean and free of water. When you first start using wvo be prepared to change your fuel filters often. WVO will clean your tank, injectors and combustion chamber. My exhaust bouquet is mostly eggroll with a little chicken wing. It makes me hungry when I fire one up in the shop!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks