• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV Shift Linkage part numbers???

lostintexas

So I found another issue on the M1009 last night leaving work, went to shift and the lever dropped but no shift. Pop the hood and figure out real fast that the shifter linkage was being held together with bailing wire. Now is where the help comes in. If appears the correct parts have been missing for some time now so in an effort to fix this right I started looking for the missing parts. I found the exploded view in section 5.2 of TM9-2320-289-34 and it appears parts #2,4, and 5 or missing. I was able to find a bushing from the local parts house for #4, the rubber insulator, MTM 02373 but have had zero luck on the bushing or the retainer clip. Any help on the GM part numbers or replacements would be much appreciated or even directions on which manual the part numbers could be found.

Many thanks!

lostintexas

Much appreciate the help!

GM CUCV Parts and Illustration Catalog 52D - Couldn't find them in there
TM9-2320-289-20P again shows the parts in figure 57. shifting but doesn't list the parts for items 2,3, and 4
TM9-2320-289-34p finally! Figure 69 shows the parts and has the part numbers.

#2 PAFZZ 11862 1394293 PARTS KIT,SHIFT LEV
#3 PAFZZ 11862 6271391 GROMMET,NONMETALLIC
#4 PAFZZ 11862 1244707 PIN,LOCK

Thank you!

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Many times you have to look at multiple manuals.

I have a parts truck and many be able to help out. I will have to look this weekend and let you know.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Your in luck.

Clip.jpg

Send me your address in a PM and I will send them to you.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Went out snail mail yesterday. Should be there by saturday. ;-)

Glad I could help out.

lostintexas

Received and installed tonight! Was nice to see the bailing wire and electrical tape get tossed in the trash.

Thanks Warthog and to everyone on this site.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks