• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cucv spin on fuel filter question.

Looks like a good mod, I did the same and added the Racor spin on not sure which model. I was able to get the in bowl heater in it as well as the other options you mentioned. Not sure how cold it gets near you but I use additives from time to time but mainly just do the 50/50 diesel blend nowadays. If I cant find 50/50 or straight number 1 diesel I will use the additive when its real cold.

Something else to consider is a winter front if you live in the real cold areas. I ordered one from a guy here and its nice heavy canvas and works real well. Lets my motor stay nice and warm and the heater kicks in quicker I think. Looks good and functions even better, just gotta remember to take it off when plowing so I don't over heat the old girl.