• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV startup sounds

cpf240

Is this located on the back of the left-side cylinder head?
Sorry, I don't remember which one it is, but that sounds right. I'm sure someone will chime in with a confirmation / denial.

I also have a manual glow plug button that was installed before I bought the truck. I have never really used it. Is is possible to have both set up and useable?
Many here have done so. Without knowing how yours is wired in, I can't say for sure. It can be as simple as tapping into the correct wire at the glow plug controller harness and running it through a switch to ground.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks