• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cucv tow truck

cobra

Hey guys, has any1 ever made a tow truck outta a cucv, cause if not, i will be the first :lol: i have the wheel lifter and the winch. i also just finshed fabricating the back for it, so we will see. i will post lots of pics. today i get my m1008 which i converted to a street truck. plus i need the plow on it, were getting snowed in lol [/list]

xm708

cucv tow truck

I have never seen one. did you make it out of a dually or a single wheel ? post some pics !!!!!!

ed

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: cucv tow truck

Not a CUCV but I put a Holmes 480 split boom double winch on the back of an 85 K-30 pickup. It was a single wheel and was much similar to the CUCV only gas powered. Sold it about 8 years ago.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks