• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV WANTED!!!

devilman96

I might hate myself for this posting but here I go... Im shopping for a 1008 or a variant there of... Or MAYBE a 1009... Whos sellin and what ya got?

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
DEVILMAN, I've got a cherry M1028 that I am looking to sell...need to make room at the barn. It is very, very nice. Personally, I've never seen a nicer original CUCV that had not been touched. PM if interested. I am not looking to break the bank, but also have not advertised it yet. The truck is a 1987 model...rust free...7600 original miles (when you get underneath of it, you'll see why I am sure that is mileage).

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I suppose you were not interested in my truck because I never heard from you. It runs and drives like a new truck...no play. I have three guys who are interested (two of them are on this list), but nobody has come forward with the cash or an offer. I am asking $6,250 OBO, but I won't give it away. I've got a lot in it...damn near what I'm asking. I just need the room for 6 trucks that I've owned for a while, but are not home.

Kenny, ante up and buy a keeper. I'll pick you up at the airport like last time!

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mike,
I will check my mail. I thought I responded to everyone, but maybe I missed it. I'll check now.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just checked and I've received two messages from guys on this list. Without naming names, neither is named Mike. Please ask him to PM me again...or he can email me...OR you can PM me his email address. Thanks, Mike.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mike (DEVILMAN): Give me a buzz this weekend, or PM me your phone # and I'll call. I'll work with you...

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There were a few guys on this list that were interested in my M1028. It has been sold. Fortunately, it is going to a guy that is really into the hobby so I know he'll take care of it. I hate to see it go because I am fairly sure there are not too many out there that are this clean (restored or original). Anyway, thanks for your interest in the truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks