• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

cummins 250 heater?

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
that would be hard to get to, instead use one of the water jacket removable covers on the side

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ron is right. All the Cummins I've ever seen Have the heater in the cover. You should be able to get it at any place that sells big truck parts. Just tell them you want a block heater for a 855cid. Cummins.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The big plug in the rear of the block is for aftercooler plumbing.

Sephirothq

I have a block heater already for the back plug if it will work, so i wouldn't have to buy anything. I just didn't know if it would work or not. It sounds like it would but just a problem to install??

jwaller

the back plug is not going to heat anything but the back head. the front of the motor will still be cold. get the plate heater they work better and more evenly heat the motor. they are 1200 watts. if you need you can install 2 of them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks