• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

cummins 250

98hd

I'm going to do a muffler delete on my 818 if I ever get everything else in order first.

If it's too loud, maybe I can run the exhaust out under the truck and exit behind the cab, like the 939 series.

StreetbikeDepot

I do have mine staight piped, I think it sounds good, but if you plan to ever run with the top off I wouldn't do it. I do plan to run a straight cut stack with a that is slightly longer to help cut down the sound in the cab some.

I cut the flanges off the muffler.....welded a 90 to each and connected them with a piece of flex exhaust.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks