• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

cup holder

Sgt Hulka

Some very nice solutions here... I'm going the hybrid route. Tuffy drink holder in existing screw holes on radio mic mounting plate on the dash. Mutiple ammo cans bolted together for a center console. Pics when finished. But what's really interesting is how the subject of cup holders can grab such interest. 25 years ago, we'd never have thought of 'em!

ABN173

But what's really interesting is how the subject of cup holders can grab such interest. 25 years ago, we'd never have thought of 'em!
I did......everytime one of us spilled coffee on a bumpy tank trail going to the range we were like dam we need some cup holders.

Darwin T

i have 3 deuces so to save time and money. cup holder from academy and 95 pound magnet from harbor freight. put them together and poof a deuce cup hold. it fits great on the front window support on the door, and can hold even very large cups and not spill. i just move it to the truck i am driving.

this is a great place to mount a cup holder if you want to bolt it on a deuce. the magnet does well on the transmission hump if i move it to the bottom of the holder in my M1028.

Milkman357 - there was another post a week or 2 ago where one SS member made his from a driveshaft tube. the title is M series cup holder.

Attachments

Last edited:

Milkman357

Thanks for the pics!

I'm thinking about the Tuffys....or making one like that..

The bicycle one is good for when you are 4 wheeling, and drinking from 20 oz water bottles or Pop bottles... I can see where that woul dbe ideal... Maybe I need 2 Tuffys, and one Bike holder...

those Tuffys mounted on the Dash look pretty slick to me...

What's a couple more bucks spent on the M-1009?