• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cup holders?

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
71VkewBuA2L._AC_SL1500_.jpghttps://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwjLu_-ix7CCAxW_NtQBHYTFBhUYABAPGgJvYQ&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIy7v_osewggMVvzbUAR2ExQYVEAQYAyABEgL4n_D_BwE&ohost=www.google.com&cid=CAASJeRoe7sMSldVywvf9QPyn_cLN5PdYB2dsX-T6R0DUxymxsmdlyM&sig=AOD64_0LwOHQ3aG6QErGJGcAnH4TyzrNeg&ctype=5&q=&ved=2ahUKEwi-8_Wix7CCAxWXlGoFHfZOCSAQ9aACKAB6BAgDEB0&adurl=

Third From Texas

The problem I have with most off-the-shelf cupholder solutions is they are typically size restrictive. Work great for a beer can, won't fit a Mega-Gulp from Kwiki-Mart.

I hang a couple of these to the heater control protection bar.

Adjusts to incline angle and can hold everything from beer cans, to coffee mugs, to a fifth of whiskey. Surprisingly spill-proof.
*and has little pockets to store treats to slip into Chucky's date's drinks

91Yt+yGRIJL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

20221019_124107.jpg

Last edited:

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The problem I have with most off-the-shelf cupholder solutions is they are typically size restrictive. Work great for a beer can, won't fit a Mega-Gulp from Kwiki-Mart.

Adjusts to incline angle and can hold everything from beer cans, to coffee mugs, to a fifth of whiskey. Surprisingly spill-proof.

View attachment 909960

View attachment 909970
After i got my little darlings back from Texas last year they told me you and 5/4 kept putting lemon 714s and morning after pills in their cereal that they never rememberd much about the camping trips !

ramdough

View attachment 909960

View attachment 909970
That is brilliant. I fortunately that link is no longer available, but great idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk