• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

currahee days toccoa ga

feldmarshal

2011 sept 30 weekend currahee military weekend, toccoa Ga. northeast ga. Go to stevens county chamber of commerce for times and info. I can't get the link to post. It's alot of fun and I should be going. Lots of cool stuff to see.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
yep, had about 6 big MVs all together, this counts the 2 from SC., sure upset some of the trailer queen owners, as the big trucks that DROVE in were the draw.

poppop

Yep, we had a really good time. They dedicated the Museum the year I went and We got to meet a lot of old paratroopers and talk to them. Their stories are priceless to me when I got to here them first hand from Guys that
did it. One guy there was a native and have paratroopers land in his yard. He pointed him out to us and said he asked for an apple from their trees. He also recanted all the German soldiers fleeing the scene that stopped to rest on the road beside his house. He asked one German if he had seen any Amercians and he replyed, no, all I saw was fire and steel.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks