• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Current EUC Wait Time

blutow

I never cared for Austin much, never will,,, no appointment needed down here in Bee County, got there right at opening on Tue and was the first one in line, heck there was no line, only took about 10 min. to renew both M998s, that even included a short conversation about me having two nearly identical vehicles built in consecutive years having identical license plate numbers expiring on the same month.

Even when I left only half of the "agents" had customers and of course there was no line.

I have never had more than 3-4 folks in front of me at that office.
Yeah, none of this is in Austin. My appointment this week was in pflugerville and the one later this month is in oak hill. I don’t live in any city, Austin is on my profile because i needed something and it’s the biggest city nearby.

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah, none of this is in Austin. My appointment this week was in pflugerville and the one later this month is in oak hill. I don’t live in any city, Austin is on my profile because i needed something and it’s the biggest city nearby.
What's the difference? George Town to Bastrop to San Marcos all the same thing now
Somebody should inform those folks they can renew their plates online
Edit, I went though Bastrop the other day and 90% of the folks were wearing masks and many of the restaurants still have their dining rooms closed, Thank God for South Texas were men are still men and sheep are still nervous!!

blutow

What's the difference? George Town to Bastrop to San Marcos all the same thing now
Can't argue that. Georgetown used to lean heaviliy conservative and was the polar opposite of Austin, but it's a different world these days. All of central TX has been exploding with growth for the last decade or more. I guess it's better than living in a dying region/city, but it's not without it's challenges.

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can't argue that. Georgetown used to lean heaviliy conservative and was the polar opposite of Austin, but it's a different world these days. All of central TX has been exploding with growth for the last decade or more. I guess it's better than living in a dying region/city, but it's not without it's challenges.
All those damn Californians, heck even Jenna Elfman (Dharma and Greg) moved to Austin with that useless (reminds me of one of those little poodle dogs that is always humping your leg) husband of hers.
I thank God every day I am not 20 years old, at least I got to see this country while it was still relatively free....

jake20

Just dropping this here:

Submitted EUC: June 1st
Approved: June 15th

Recent EUC times are about 2 weeks from what I've heard, always exceptions but my case is crazy fast luckily.

jake20

Oof yea almost forgot about that, I guess we'll see what mine takes. Does anyone know if the SF97s are dependent on strictly GovPlanet? Or do they have to wait on a government agency?

jake20

Aye, guess we'll see what records they'll be setting. I've got the GovPlanet bill of sale already, I opted for both. Wonder if it'd be possible to get by with just that at the DMV. (Edit): I might try if I'm feeling it heh

visualg

Aye, guess we'll see what records they'll be setting. I've got the GovPlanet bill of sale already, I opted for both. Wonder if it'd be possible to get by with just that at the DMV. (Edit): I might try if I'm feeling it heh
That I would not know.. someone else may chime in about that..

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You will most likely need reassignent letter. In some cases (Indiana), you will need Florida reassignent. Which is an offical dealer reassigmnent. It's free if you ask for it if the DMV gives you grief over the sf97 being in ironplanets name.

jake20

Sounds like we're hitting record times on the EUCs, SF97s still seem to be another case. Submitted mine on June 21st, so it's still within their "30-60 day" SF97 processing timeline.

jake20

Actually forgot an important detail, it's 30-60 business days, not regular days. I'm only 30-some days into their estimated time in that case.

jake20

I called govplanet on Monday, they told me they had just submitted the SF97 paperwork to the USMC a few hours ago, and that it was a back of 150 of them. Their estimate to get the batch back is another 30 business days.

So at about 48 business days in, they had just at that point submitted the paperwork to get approved.

HoveringHMMWV

Steel Soldiers Supporter
M1151A1
Purchased 11/17/2021
EUC in March 2022
SF-97 received today via FedEx around 1130
Tag in hand at 1330. Elmore County, AL DMV was the easiest, least time consuming part of this entire process. Nice people too.
10 months (almost to the day) for the whole process.
Hope y'all have a great weekend!

jake20

M1151A1
Purchased 11/17/2021
EUC in March 2022
SF-97 received today via FedEx around 1130
Tag in hand at 1330. Elmore County, AL DMV was the easiest, least time consuming part of this entire process. Nice people too.
10 months (almost to the day) for the whole process.
Hope y'all have a great weekend!
Did Govplanet send you an email stating they shipped the sf97? Or did it just randomly show up?

10 months sure is a wait lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks