• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Current price of M35a2

Sevo

Hey all. Been a long time member but was out of the scene for some time.

life has changed for me and I’m selling all of my military vehicles and parts I’ve collected.

What is the going price now for m35a2? I was searching eBay and looked at the classifieds. I was actually shocked to see the prices? Do they command that kind of money now?

I won’t troll this thread for what I’m selling. I will post soon of what I have.

im just trying to gauge fair market value

thanks

Chris

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey all. Been a long time member but was out of the scene for some time.

life has changed for me and I’m selling all of my military vehicles and parts I’ve collected.

What is the going price now for m35a2? I was searching eBay and looked at the classifieds. I was actually shocked to see the prices? Do they command that kind of money now?

I won’t troll this thread for what I’m selling. I will post soon of what I have.

im just trying to gauge fair market value

thanks

Chris
Prices have gone up. I hope you have a successful sale and that you are able to transition into the next phase of life.............Good Luck

Sevo

ok cool. Thanks guys.

A few more questions

what about titled dueces? What ranges are you seeing?

what about MKT ( the mkt is fully loaded with everything. Even the heater fan.) but the outer canvas is really bad

and the M105 trailers?

HDN

ok cool. Thanks guys.

A few more questions

what about titled dueces? What ranges are you seeing?

what about MKT ( the mkt is fully loaded with everything. Even the heater fan.) but the outer canvas is really bad

and the M105 trailers?
The prices I observed are from trucks with titles or transferable registrations.

I've seen M105 trailers go between $1000 and $3000. The more expensive ones appear in great shape and often include tarp and bows. The M105A3 trailers tend to be the most expensive regardless of the seller knowing what they actually have. YMMV

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Deuces from what i have seen of late are going in the 5 to 10K range for average ones, maybe run ok but need new soft top and some glass and a bit of maintenance. I saw one on FB yesterday the guy was asking 59K for it and when I asked why his was so special of course I got no answer! Price depends on what you looking for?

Sevo

I appreciate you guys. Thank you very much for all the info. I don’t want to talk more about what I have as I see the board has changed a little since the last time I was here. There was a shot over my bow sooo I wlll be quiet now.

I will check into an upgrade if I decide to sell here.

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I appreciate you guys. Thank you very much for all the info. I don’t want to talk more about what I have as I see the board has changed a little since the last time I was here. There was a shot over my bow sooo I wlll be quiet now.

I will check into an upgrade if I decide to sell here.
Heck, upgrade is cheap advertising.....plus this is an "interested market" for your stuff....it is also a knowledgeable market also, so a 65,000 deuce probably wont sell here....Upgrade is what? 15.00?

Whatever ya decide, ya got more info now.....so hope that helps.....good luck with sale and life change.