• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Current situation on SF97s?

freaking102

I got my SF97. 4.5 months after trailer purchase. Would you ever buy a used vehicle if the owner said it would be 4.5 months before he would release title? Fooled me once,... I won’t be buying a vehicle from govplanet again. Bunch of clowns can’t figure out how to complete and send a simple 1-page form in under 1/3 of a year. They blame the govt,... why don’t they store the vehicle while awaiting title, and then sell it only when they have ability to transfer title?

WWRD99

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got a van from gov planet on September 4th and got the title December 4th....took the SF97 to a notary and got the title in 4 days....I never thought I'd see the day that Penndot is that fast...It was a postal van ....the date it was signed was a month before I got it ....crazy.

charlesmann

does anyone know whom to talk to about finding paperwork on perviously purchased fmv? i bought a running crane and spare parts crane. i talked to the OP and he said i gave the paperwork to ole' so and so that i bought the trucks from. he tells me, no, the op still has the paperwork, and back and forth and without the paperwork, i can't title it.
any thoughts? it was picked up at a holding yard down near san antonio, tx, yard/location unknown

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks