• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Custom Cables / Connectors for MX-7777 in a M-1046A

F.A. Duk

Looking for Amphenol 10-350611-2P MIL-DTL-5015 (MS3100-MS3108) connectors or something similar to the attached photos as my MX-7777 mounting location (lower radio tray) doesn’t have enough clearance with standard barrel power out cables.

Way too emotionally attached to the solution I’ve dreamed up (using the MX-7777 to split 24v and 12v systems and having a kill switch in the MX-7777) and believe there are off the shelf connectors but damn if I can’t find them. Are there shops out there which can make for me?995FC892-3100-4354-8C31-DCAF30EC3AB0.jpegDDBDD198-0AB4-4314-B25F-800AC17DCB54.jpeg

Milcommoguy

Supporting Vendor
You just did the best thing to find by posting here.

That little right angle job might not handle much current ?? and wold have to rip into it to rework ??

You looking for the three pin male? Most have a long back shell. Might be able to cut in down?? or find some thing shorter. Mix and match ??

4 pin for power connector for RT-524 or MT-1029. All over the E pay site , But might not be of a "low profile" type.

None in my junk box, CAMO

F.A. Duk

You just did the best thing to find by posting here.

That little right angle job might not handle much current ?? and wold have to rip into it to rework ??

You looking for the three pin male? Most have a long back shell. Might be able to cut in down?? or find some thing shorter. Mix and match ??

4 pin for power connector for RT-524 or MT-1029. All over the E pay site , But might not be of a "low profile" type.

None in my junk box, CAMO
It’s a low profile solution I’m desperate for ... but agree the gauge of the cable needs to be the correct gauge

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Why can’t you place a few washers as shims between the upper and lower radio trays to make more room. Then cut and weld or move the mounting holes that attach to the upper doghouse.

Milcommoguy

Supporting Vendor
It’s a low profile solution I’m desperate for ... but agree the gauge of the cable needs to be the correct gauge
My two cents.... Cheaper than the TOBASH......💰

Might consider rotating or re-clock the box mounted "elbows" adapters to work. It's a Hmmwv and if the engine is mounted sideways it goes right along with this lash-up LOL. Then one could use the right connectors. Should be easy and cover the old holes. rotate, mark, drill and tap.

I won't tell, CAMO