• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Custom camper for my M923A2

Snowtiger

Well there will be pictures soon but right now I just wanted to start a conversation rolling with my first step in having a custom slide in built for my M923A2. Some of the things I'm excited about is its being built to my standards which means very very sturdy and designed to match the look of the truck with all the amenities not mention all steel construction. Wait until I publish the design, I have put allot into this on the drawing table. The company doing it is in Elkhart Indiana hope I spelled that right. I am doing some of the inside finishing by choice but one of many cool things is its going to be 24 volt. Anyways just really excited to see this starting to happen and at really good price.

Jeepsinker

I'm sure you'll do a great job, but you posted this thread in the wrong section. It should be posted under the 5 ton modification section. I'm sure it will be moved shortly.

Snowtiger

Lol being Canadian I am not sure of an Amish Mafia but it's all starting to make sense when I asked them to match my paint scheme on my truck. Trust me this things going to be very heavy duty.

mlwats1@hotmail.com

What about making it a skid camper with jacks to unload and that hooks into the side bed hinge points that the side being removed would leave open, and make the camper fill the whole bed and the tailgate would attach to camper when not stopped, have a ladder that hangs on rear of camper like the M934 have.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks