• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Custom Deuce Parts

robr

as my Truck is almost done
I made a lot of custom parts for it
I have had a few people email about these parts so now I am trying to gauge how much interest so I can cut the cost and order a larger amount of Aluminum

all parts would be bead blasted & unpainted

Dash Cluster will be $60.00 ( No gauges will be included )
Door Panel set of 2 $170.00
Front axle engage Panel $40.00
Window Frame Rear Window Frame $100.00 ( Machined on both sides 1/2" Alum. )
Dash Overlay $225.00

the prices are pretty much what they cost me to make

Im not ready to sell them yet but if you guys post the Items you like
I may start making them and start listing them in the classifieds when Im ready

so please no PMs yet

Attachments

shannondeese

I have already spoken with you about the awesome stuff you make. I want a Dash Cluster, and a front axle engaement panel. Can you put custom lettering on the Front axle panel.

exbrown

Dash Cluster will be $60.00 ( No gauges will be included )
Door Panel set of 2 $170.00
Front axle engage Panel $40.00
Window Frame Rear Window Frame $100.00 ( Machined on both sides 1/2" Alum. )
Dash Overlay $225.00
This may be a dumb question, but are all the M35A2 dash clusters the same size? I have a friend that did not get one with his Deuce, and ordered one for it. When the dash came in, it was not the correct size.

Anyone?

Darwin T

This may be a dumb question, but are all the M35A2 dash clusters the same size? I have a friend that did not get one with his Deuce, and ordered one for it. When the dash came in, it was not the correct size.

Anyone?

there is the one like my post about the light in the center and then there is another lavout, i will take a pict of my other truck with the different cluster this afternoon and post as soon as i can. i think these were the old reo trucks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks