• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Custom project just started by new member from WY

BsquadHotrod

Hello all,
I just purchased a HMMWV and I am looking to turn it into a custom 4x4 vehicle. I am in WY and waiting for the paperwork to go through. I wanted to say hi. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone here.

Steve

TNriverjet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard from mid TN. This is a great group with lots of detailed information. Dig into the HMMWV section and do some reading while you wait for the EUC to clear!

twisted60

Welcome from South Florida, as TNriverjet said, down load the TM's and start reading, when you are stuck ask, someone has probably had the same problem before.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks