• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

custom seat cover survey

alltheway82nd

Okay here goes my idea...feel free to give your opinions....I am thinking of having my own seat covers made at a local shop has anyone tried to make /have made from the vinyl canvas material used in the cargo canvases. I thought this might be a good way to recycle and get a strong set of covers for my seats and maybe have enough to make a" bikini top" for the rear area on my blazer

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The canvas doesn't last that long if exposed to sunlight. Jatonka makes a pretty nice canvas slip cover to fit the Oh-9 and the trucks too. There was also a guy in S FL that was having exact match (appearance wise) seat material made in black. Anything you can contribute would be great. I would love to see seat material stitched up in canvas that looked exactly like factory covers (pleating and beading).