• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Custom Tag

Ruppster

Member of questionable origins
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What weight did you get your tags for? I tried to get the Air Force tag for my semi truck but the computer would not let me. I was stuck with a regular tag. But I'm tagged to 43,999 pounds. How much weight did you register to?

Ruppster

ApopkaFL

Banned
What weight did you get your tags for? I tried to get the Air Force tag for my semi truck but the computer would not let me. I was stuck with a regular tag. But I'm tagged to 43,999 pounds. How much weight did you register to?

Ruppster

13,900 to 15,000 lbs I didnt want to fall in any other class. It helps when you BS with them soon as you get to the counter.... If you know what I mean? her first words were what you haul, I said my 4 wheelers, she said I want to go, it started from there.... It turned out good from there.

Ruppster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
13,900 to 15,000 lbs I didnt want to fall in any other class. It helps when you BS with them soon as you get to the counter.... If you know what I mean? her first words were what you haul, I said my 4 wheelers, she said I want to go, it started from there.... It turned out good from there.

Is this for the one you plan on bobbing? If not you better be careful that you don't get caught exceeding 15,000 pounds since the truck's empty weight is not much below that. I know with my semi truck the GVW includes the weight of the trailer but I don't know if that also applies to cargo trucks. If you plan on towing a trailer you might want to check on that.

Ruppster

ApopkaFL

Banned
Is this for the one you plan on bobbing? If not you better be careful that you don't get caught exceeding 15,000 pounds since the truck's empty weight is not much below that. I know with my semi truck the GVW includes the weight of the trailer but I don't know if that also applies to cargo trucks. If you plan on towing a trailer you might want to check on that.

Ruppster
after its bobbed I will weigh the truck and see where I stand on GVW. Then If I need to ill go back request more GVW. Make sense?

Ruppster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
after its bobbed I will weigh the truck and see where I stand on GVW. Then If I need to ill go back request more GVW. Make sense?

Yep, makes sense. :) Was just wondering anyhow as I remember you mentioned you were going to bob one of them. Didn't know if this was the one or not. I'm thinking of going up one more notch on my truck. The pisser is the next level is an aditional $300 a year. :(

Ruppster