• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

D and C Turbo ?

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wait, are you hinting at search?

;-)

Porkysplace did you a solid looking that many up. [thumbzup]

67Beast

It's simple, get in you deuce and drive it non-stop for two hours. When you stop, if you feel you need to stick an ice pick into your ears to stop the ringging, then congratulations you have a C turbo. If at the end is all you have is a numb butt and can still hear and talk like a human being, then congratulation you have the D turbo.

I never understand why people have thier hopes so high for the C turbo to be in a truck. Frankly I can't stand one for anything more than a 15 minute ride around the block.

SSG ALBANESE

Ok haha let me rephrase my question. I have a D turbo, the boring one : )

I want a C. Their is a doner truck I have access to. How can I tell if it is a C? Will the number on the turbo tell me if it is a C?

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok haha let me rephrase my question. I have a D turbo, the boring one : )

I want a C. Their is a doner truck I have access to. How can I tell if it is a C? Will the number on the turbo tell me if it is a C?
If it looks different than your D it's probably a C.

SSG ALBANESE

For in town I love the C. My friend has one and hey the Army pays for hearing loss (before you say it yes I know you dont get it back). Long highway trips I have a nice set of ear plugs. Problem solved. Soooo help is appreciated. If someone has an actual answer that would be great.