• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

D60 Front Disc Brake Upgrade

My searching must be using wrong terms.. Looking for info on upgrades to the front D60 discs and calipers, want to mount 40" - 46" tires and increase GCVW to 22000 so I'm sure I will need better than OEM.

The rims (16" Hutchinson) have a 15.2" inside diameter which I have to fit upgraded calipers into - I'm guessing that the discs themselves will have to stay the same size.

Was looking at some of the sites on the web for 2+ piston calipers - but all seem to be set up to sort based on vehicle make, model and year... and have limited if any info on our trucks or technical specs such as size or braking capacity.

Anyone have practicle knowledge of what will fit?

Last edited:

ODdave

I have some of the calipers you are talking about but I dont know what they where originaly for. I will see if there is any identifying marks or castings on them that might help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks