• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Damm DRMO/GL guys

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just got back from a rough recovery. Should have been easy but "someone" tried to move the M35 with a forklift. We got to warner robbins after 152 miles hooked up the tow bar and it would not track. Tie rod looked like a pretzel. Messed with a bottle jack for 2.5 hours trying to straighten. Filally got it looking like a mild sea state and tied the wheel and off we went back to Rockmart. Uneventful trip after that. Sorry no pics yet but it's a winch truck and getting parted out. :wink:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hope you're not parting it out only because of the tie rod. :shock: If you are going to part out, I call dibs on the winch bolts, PTO and PTO shifter! :D

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does it have good working brakes? I'm looking for a good ,or good rebuildable air-pack.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks