• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dash Air Brake Parking/Trailer Manifold Install—Conversion to single unit

SamWillis

I'm installing the new single-unit dash manifold for the Parking Brake & Trailer air. I've done a lot of research and I'm currently waiting for a few parts to complete the installation. I've read through the thread written mainly by Overdrive. Great info there. I've read through it many times, but I'm still not entirely sure I've got it right. So I've created a diagram and I'm hoping someone can confirm I've got the connections right. I've posted this in the original thread from Overdrive, but I think because the post is so old, I've not received a response yet. And I'm hoping to finish this as soon as the parts come in this week.

I've also hoping if I've got it right that this diagram might make it easier for others to understand the configuration as well. If I've got it wrong and someone can provide guidance on changes, I'll repost it with an updated, corrected version. Thanks for any feedback.

Attachments

ramdough

I'm installing the new single-unit dash manifold for the Parking Brake & Trailer air. I've done a lot of research and I'm currently waiting for a few parts to complete the installation. I've read through the thread written mainly by Overdrive. Great info there. I've read through it many times, but I'm still not entirely sure I've got it right. So I've created a diagram and I'm hoping someone can confirm I've got the connections right. I've posted this in the original thread from Overdrive, but I think because the post is so old, I've not received a response yet. And I'm hoping to finish this as soon as the parts come in this week.

I've also hoping if I've got it right that this diagram might make it easier for others to understand the configuration as well. If I've got it wrong and someone can provide guidance on changes, I'll repost it with an updated, corrected version. Thanks for any feedback.
Thanks for posting.

One strange thing….. my A1 came with the single manifold valve, and it only had 4 connections to it…… no second reservoir “Tee”.

All other ports were capped off.

Am am curious how that worked out that way differently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk