• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dash Brake Light Stays On

dodgemain

Hi,
Ever since I installed a new S3 Smart Start Control Box the Brake Light on the dash stays on. I even tried my spare and the same thing happens. If I install my old style control box this is not an issue. Is there any known problems with the S3 Control Boxes? I did check the Parking Brake Switch and it is working properly. Any ideas greatly appreciated.
Thanks

M1224

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd start with the wiring diagram and trace the 12V and Ground sides of the brake light. Just to see if either circuit is shared with the box.

Have you done a ground harness on the truck yet?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks