• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

dash fan on the deuce

ctmustang

had to take the deuce to the shop today for a good cleaning to get ready for the monday mem. day parade. While I was there I decided to get that package that's been sitting on top of one of my tool boxes and put it to use. I'ts supposed to be 90 deg. monday and like 85% humidity so I thought this would be a good time to mount the Maradyne dash fan that I ordered some time ago so I can breath during that slow ride in the parade. simple-drill 4 holes in the dash run a wire down to the ops. side batt. terminal with an inline 15 amp fuse. the other wire I grounded to one of the mounting bolts behind the dash. All clean I decided to go into town to get a load of sand for the babies sand box. Sure felt nice at the stoplights. I'ts not a/c but on a humid day like today it could have been.
:twisted:

Attachments

Westech

CPL
It looks like a bad night of tick tack toe there......... Anyway Nice install of the fan.... neat is clean, clean is neat. Also looks like it can be adjusted to dry out the "swamp ..." When needed(note I did not say "if needed").

ctmustang

according to my 4 yr. old daughter the big green is supposed to go there next to the swing set. we have been known to have the tea party in the back of the deuce or play in there when it was raining. she was pretty ticked off the other morning when she realized I haad took thecargo cover off for the parade so the veterans could ride -so the truck is part of the playground.:-D

BEASTMASTER

yep them fans are great. i got one on each side, mostly for the windshields in the winter, but they are a little comforting when it's 90 degrees out in a parade. i put a 1x8 agross the top of the roof and mounted them to it, along with my stereo. looks like it mbelongs there.