• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dash pad removal

galeo7171

I just did mine the other day to paint and trace a windshield leak. Basically just undo all the little bolts on the passenger side, including the radio brace (and don't forget the screw on the side of the dash pad). Then undo the screws that hold the dash panel on, pull the dash panel away, and pull up on the dash pad...real easy to do.

ssgtwright-usmc

Glad you got 1 reply!
The dash is in by 10 screws and Im talking a M1008 so not much differance in a M1009 BLAZER.
Their are screws beside the driver door which I will call side of the truck.
You need to remove those screws also.
As for the front under the windshield its 4 little slide in things to hold down the dash.
Get the screws on the side of the dash after you have removed the 4 from the glove comparttment, and the other 4-6 screws then its just lift it up and pull back.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Also highly suggest downloading and using the Technical Manuals from the resources link. Gives you basically a step by step.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks