• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

dash repair question

unaffiliated

LMC is quite proud of their real dash pads but I would buy one in a minute if I had the money. The problem with the coverlay is that they warp and crack in a couple years and look almost as bad as the original. I have bought several things from LMC. They have a lot of cool stuff. I currently have several items on my wish list.

Last edited:

SimonG

WEll its finished but I wont put it in for a couple weeks yet but Im happy with it so far. Had to glue and clamp section by section which was a pain. Have to see how well and long it holds up once its in the truck

Attachments

epitts

The problem with the coverlay is that they warp and crack in a couple years and look almost as bad as the original.
From Coverlay

Q. How does the limited lifetime warranty work and what are the details?
A. Every Coverlay product has been tested and certified to withstand extreme temperatures without wrinkling or warping. We guarantee a fit with every product that we sell and we offer a limited lifetime warranty. The "limited" refers to the fact that it is limited to the individual that purchased the dash cover or door panels and is non transferable. If you experience a defect within the first 90 days, we will replace the defective part at no charge to you. After 90 days, and for as long as you own the vehicle, you will be responsible for shipping cost only.