• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dash Rocker Switch Lights - Right Hand Side Not Working

gslader

I have an interesting issue where just the rocker switches on the right hand side of my dash won't light up. I have an M1078a1 and the 12v rocker switch in the middle of the dash lights up as do all the rocker switches on the left hand side but everything on the right (master power, strobe, hazard, air brake, and high idle) don't light up. My trouble shooting so far consists of:
1) Pulled the dash and checked that the lower illumination connectors on all of the rockers were properly seated;
2) Checked the rocker switch wiring harnesses behind the dash for shorts; and
3) Pulled the fuse cover and checked for popped fuses.

No success so far. Before I dive deeper into this any suggestions on common things to check?

INFChief

I have an interesting issue where just the rocker switches on the right hand side of my dash won't light up. I have an M1078a1 and the 12v rocker switch in the middle of the dash lights up as do all the rocker switches on the left hand side but everything on the right (master power, strobe, hazard, air brake, and high idle) don't light up. My trouble shooting so far consists of:
1) Pulled the dash and checked that the lower illumination connectors on all of the rockers were properly seated;
2) Checked the rocker switch wiring harnesses behind the dash for shorts; and
3) Pulled the fuse cover and checked for popped fuses.

No success so far. Before I dive deeper into this any suggestions on common things to check?
Have you tried to adjust the panel brightness up - just for kicks? Did you look to make sure the bulbs were in there?

gslader

Have you tried to adjust the panel brightness up - just for kicks? Did you look to make sure the bulbs were in there?
I’ve tried adjusting the panel brightness, with no success. I have not checked the actual bulbs in each of the five rocker switches, that’s an easy thing to do next time I pull the dashboard.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks