• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

dashboard repair

1986Blazerk5

Im going to using a vinyl spray paint to redo my dash, but i need something to cover up the low spots, does anybody know of any way to do this, maybe eboxy?

Thanks

pvtjorge

If the holes or dents aren't to big you can use something less messy than fiber glass resin like acrylic putty. comes in a tube at the paint store dries real hard. sands real easy.

ralbelt

My dash is out having a hydrographic process applied to it. It will be a chocolate brown along with the door panels. Hopefully it will look brand new.

Last edited:

dependable

There are dash pad covers for sale in most of the chevy aftermarket cataloges, ie lmc, brother's ect. They are around $100, and work fine if the dash is not too deteriorated. Light grey is a good color, as it does not absorb too much heat, and as the generic color, it is the one the government usually used as a replacement.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks