• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Data Plate spelled wrong!!??

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
GAMAGOAT1,
If she could change 5 ton tires, I'm not sure I'd want her! That would be quite the burly "wench."

I actually had an M35A2 VIN data plate that said it was for an AM35A2. I don't have the plate any longer unfortunately.

Bruce

CUCVFAN

Gunner's Mate First Class
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, I did seen a truck that had a 10,000 pound wench once. No pictures of her, but I'm guessing she was HOT.... :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

acetomatoco

might as well keep it going... The plural of wench is wenches... not wench's, Gauge has a u in the middle... it is not guage... Diesel must be capitalized all the time as it is a formal name... Herr Rudolf Diesel the inventor will forever be in your debt... Thanks for correcting the chalk spelling... I always liked the "NO SMOKING WITHIN .50 FEET" signs I had on my fuel pod... very difficult to SMOKE that close to anything... Then there are the AMGeneral Trucks which are not American General.... It is American Motors General .... after the General Products Division of American Motors which became Jeep Corp later on...well back to work whipping the wenches to wrench the winch bolts. RAM

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
BKubu said:
I atually had an M35A2 VIN data plate that said it was for an AM35A2. I don't have the plate any longer unfortunately.

Bruce
Yeah, now I have it. The data plate on the M275A2 is for the AM35A2/ It doesn't day US Property anywhere.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
acetomatoco said:
might as well keep it going... The plural of wench is wenches... not wench's, Gauge has a u in the middle... it is not guage... Diesel must be capitalized all the time as it is a formal name... Herr Rudolf Diesel the inventor will forever be in your debt... Thanks for correcting the chalk spelling... I always liked the "NO SMOKING WITHIN .50 FEET" signs I had on my fuel pod... very difficult to SMOKE that close to anything... Then there are the AMGeneral Trucks which are not American General.... It is American Motors General .... after the General Products Division of American Motors which became Jeep Corp later on...well back to work whipping the wenches to wrench the winch bolts. RAM
Too funny, RAM! Welcome to SS by the way:D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks