• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dave P , Citizensoldier road trip.. 23rd to whenever!!

citizensoldier

RE: last to know

Well we are off guys. Thank you to everyone with contact info offered. I have a list of names,locations and numbers. Hopefully if all goes well we wont need any of you, but its nice to know your out there. I will document the trip well and post pics when we get back. Say a prayer for us and hit Murphy over the head if he shows up. Happy Thanksgiving !!
Uhhhgggg. Hope she has a spring ride I am full and will still be stuffed tomarrow.. rofl

ONTOS66

Sounds like a great time! Looks like you have a fairly decent support group available, hopefully you won't need it. Be safe and post lots of photos!

citizensoldier

RE: last to know

There are some pictures under the Attention Tow Bar post. I have lots of pictures and some video but dont know how to post it on the site? Can I send it to you and you do it? I can email the stuff but cant ever make it work on SS.