• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

DC Power Cord

mutt1966

Iam in need of a DC power cord for OF-185 Vehicle Mount, the only info I have is this MS3116F12-3S is the connector(Newark 16F3633) on the cable, P/N 420979-801 is the official DC power cable, its a 3pin female connector anyone have one or can point me in a direction of the cable or maybe the connector so I can make something up. Thanks for any help, Scott

Rustygears

Contact Mike Murphy at Murphy's surplus. He has the mounts, cables, radios, antennas, etc. He has an elaborate web page, but email him because he has tons more that isn't on the page. If you are ever in the San Diego area, it is a real candy store to browse. Mike is a square deal guy he knows his stuff and is really helpful.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks