• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deal of a lifetime on a deuce

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Naw, it's not that, he failed to mention the 5000 pounds of mary jane that is stashed in the back that is yours as part of the sale.

or

I actually heard a story that in the old days the heads would do a bong effect with the heater unit. I think this maybe one of those trucks and he's been using the heater too much.

ccequipment

I bet the guy is just a scammer, and just took some pics of a truck, happens all the time. You would think someone who put some time in the truck would know a little more about it. How about that V-8 and A/C. Dosen't the serial # show it to be a 1971 anyway, I though I was high on my trucks, now I don't feel bad.:-D

GoldComet6

Well for that price you know he gave it a full safety inspection:

1) Verified that the headlight fluid is full.

2) Made sure that the rear tires are not mounted on the front wheels. That's dangerous!!! Of course as we all know, not as dangerous as having the left side tires mounted on the right side of the truck...scary! Never try that!!!

3) Tested to make sure both transmissions are operating properly

4) Bore sighted all of the .50 cal M2s to converge at 200 yards

5) Did a high speed run to make sure it's stable at 150 mph. Don't want to loose anything while making a highspeed run on the interstate!

and most important.....

6) Double checked all of the connections for the rocket pack he also installed. It should ignite properly when the "go" pedal to put to the floor.

I just placed a bid....my max is $45,000. Wish me luck!!

deuceman51

Is anybody else getting sick of seeing these idiots buy a truck, try to quadruple their money and they don't know a damn thing about it? I mean serious, if you don't know how to start, drive, or even tell where to read the milage on a vehicle, you shouldn't be playing mechanic and trying to sell something you don't know about. It's not like the odometer is hidden, you have a 1 in 2 chance of getting it right between the tach and odo. I plan on refurbing a few trucks and selling them, but i'm a military mechanic and have had years of wrench turning on it. If this idiot can make $21,000 on a deuce, then one of mine that I have redone better bring at least that, lol.

JeepMan

But you don't understand. He "added" the winch to it. So it was a winchless model before and now it has a winch on it. That alone makes it worth the big bucks.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I sent him an email asking what kind of 8 it had and he said it was a "multifuel 8" Now that's gotta be rare.

GoldComet6

Maybe I should ask him this question:

"Dear seller, I thought M35A2s had a 6 cylinder engine, instead of an 8 cylinder. Can you double check this by counting the spark plug wires and let me know? Thanks!"

Wonder how long he would look for them before giving up???

How does he have a 100% positive feedback rating?????? :?:

toddm

I get e-mails from guys like this once in a while. By reading what he has written in his ad he sounds either really dumb or a scammer or both!

toddm

Are you sure it has eight cylinders? Because everyone I've seen has six. What is the rating on the winch and do all of the controls work for the winch? Do you have a clear title for it or just a SF-97? What is the bottom dollar? Please include pictures and specs of the air conditioning system in the ad. Does it have power steering? Does it have air over hydraulic brakes? Do you have a receiver hitch on it? Also a camo cargo cover would be nice. Just sent him this message, I am really curious now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks