• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dealers or salvage in NC and Va

bigugh20

I'm visiting family in southern Va. (Chesapeake). I'm looking for a day trip, somewhere in the northern half of NC or in VA. Either an MV Dealer, or MV Salvage yard to go dig around in. My son and I have been looking at CUCV's very hard and I'm also very curious about how I would fit into an M35A2 (I'm 6'7" tall). Is there a listing (I checked the Wici page, but didn't find any listed. Any help would be appreciated.
We are also planning on visiting the Military Transportation museum at Ft. Eustis possibly tomorrow. I'll take lots of pics.

Thanks in advance,
Craig

Last edited:

FrankUSMC

There is White Owl parts company in Kinston, NC, great bunch of guys. Lots of trucks and parts.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

beltfedonly

Salvage Dealer in NC.

If you are going to be in Virginia, John Winslow in Enfield NC is real close by.
Used trucks and a **** of a salvage yard.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks