• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Decal Placement

DHennon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Need some assistance locating the correct placement of the various decals and warning stickers in the cab of my M35A2. I am OK with the metal tags, but have been through the 10,20, and 34 TMs, but cannot seem to find the warning decal placement. Any help would be appreciated. I ordered new data plates and stickers for the cab and want to get them in their proper location. Many were damaged, partial or painted over.:?:

Thanks,
DH

wsucougarx

Which decals specifically? Between my 4 deuces, not all of them have the same decals nor are they placed in the same place. From what I see it's pretty random

jasonjc

A lot of the stickers were a unit thing so they may or may not be on the truck. And they may have been put any where. If you look thought post with pic you will see them all over.

Heavysteven

I agree, I have seen multiply trucks and they all different.

I ordered decals as well(as many as I could). My plan is to place them based the "cool factor". Where every they make sense and look good.

steelandcanvas

I agree with jasonjc and heavysteven, it was a unit directive as to where the stickers were placed. I remember the "Good Driver" sticker was on the top right corner of the driver's door. I had a Company Commander one time that had us stencil the value of the vehicle on the dash. "This Vehicle Cost the Taxpayers $47,530, take care of it."

Last edited:

DHennon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
David Kelone at MVDataPlates.com-great service, good proces, very pleased.
I also purchased some decals at Military Stencils. PO Box 361 1862 Montgomery Rd Otis, MA 01253, also great quality, price and service, and I purchased another group from Left Coast Design, PO Box 7777, Thousand Oaks, CA 01359, again very reasonalbe, excellent service and quality.
I will be posting Pix on the site when the cab is finished. Almost there, waiting on Upholstry.:razz: